IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GreetingsWe are facing an issue in our organization. We have connected two ip phones with extentions 6901 and 6902. Extension to extension call is happening. When we call from a mobile or landline the call is landing on 6902 without any issues. In...

I am working on CCM 5.0 and Cisco IP Phone 7961. I have a problem at locations that when my enduser place a call to a particular IP Phone and when call is connected,end user can hear my voice but i cannot hear the voice of end user. Here is nothing r...

Need a suggestion am working on cm6.1 customer has a building with 8 floors when they dial out pstn calls go through gateway at another site out its t1`she wants to place a router at the 8 floor building and force 911 and 9911 calls out the fxo port ...

glk.clark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am simply trying to let Call Manager (6.1) set the outbound caller ID rather than the Carrier fixing it.. I requested the Carrier stop messing with Caller ID and let through whatever we set.  They claim to have done this. All external calls are ...

otn-cco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All,I've just started receiving the below messages in the syslog of our publisher call manager 6.1, the clock on the main NTP is correct, what do these mean? should they be appearing in the syslog?Date: Mar 6 08:02:25Machine Name: xxxxxSeverity: ...

I attempted to upgrade a Cisco 7940 IP Phone IOS to version 8-12-00 the latest firmware. Before I upgraded I noticed that the copyright date on the phone was 2004 so the IOS had to have been 6X and noticed that On the screen it says ,"Protocol Applic...

Hi everyoneWhen i try to make a conference the ip phone in some cases is unable to complete, display a error un the screen, the same problem appears when i try transfer a call.The problem occurs in the central site and remote sitesThe cpu and memory ...

juankcs85 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes