IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody.  First at all, I am relatively new in this area so I hope you will understand if something in my question does not make sense.  Now, my question is this, in a company there is a CISCO voip gateway which model number is: IAD2431-16FXS. D...

jsamuelsv by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have 2 PGWs with one STM -1 each.I need to show the active E1s on them also I need to know the trunks' utilization.What are the show comands i should use?Any help...Regards,Ahmed Kamal

Resolved! Web Dial and FAC

Hello:Just a looking for some feed back... we've had some interest in the Web Dial widget (click to dial).  And while it looks very easy to implement, given some changes to our telephony environment I know are coming I wonder if we should avoid this ...

I have a 2801 with a PRI and 2 Fast Ethernet interfaces. We want to dual-home the gateway to separate core switches, with one Fast Ethernet interface to each switch.My question is what is the best way to do this? I was thinking of putting both inte...

degg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM 6.1.4when an analog phone is on a call (thru an ATA adapter), and the other party goes on-hook, the call ends, as expected.  However, the analog phone gets a second dial tone and a fast busy immediately after the call disconnects.any ideas?

francisg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes