IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,My Call Manager version is 4.1(3)sr5b. I have tried to add 7942 phone firmware to the Call manager according to Cisco provided installation procedure.After the EXE run and service restarted, I could find the Cisco 7942 on the list box under ...

We are running CallManager 7 at several locations.  Is there a way to restrict incoming calls to a particular directory number to a single site?  What we mean is only have the local site be able to access this directory number.  Example:Site A has a ...

dtom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am stuck on a seemingly the simple solution. I have CUCM 7 with H323 Voice Gateway which terminate PSTN connection. We took the SIP link from the local ISP and now I want to connect CUCM directly to the SIP trunk. In front of H323 GW  I ha...