IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

ccme sent digits?Hello,Can somebody tell me from this configurationhow many digits do i send to the service provider?voice translation-rule 1rule 1 /^036xxx3\(8..\)/ /\1/!!voice translation-profile VMtranslate calling 1translate called 1translate red...

Hi all,I have a Central Site with a Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster set up and running with about 80-100 IP phones. There is a Voice Gateway in the Central Site which is connected to PSTN through an E1 line (see topology2.jpg). There is ...

guilherme by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently installed the Business Attendant Console (BACS) and was workign on redundancy solutions to take care to some issues. Say when the Operator is not logged into the AC software or for some reason the machine crashes, I want the call to routed...

nrramos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have installed CUEAC on windows 2003 and the installation went smootly.I am stuck at this moment at the menu "System Device Management"Here you select a device from callmanager and this is used as template to create some CTI ports.I select an ex...

Looking for assistance with determining the "max" number of calls that system can recievebefore issuing a busy signal to the end user.  This is for external callers.  Primary Voice Engineer is no longer at our company and I'm trying to fill in.  Ther...

darcy by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes