IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am strugging with a hunt group that I want to forward to Unity.1 hunt group will be in a CSS/Partition for business hours.the other hunt group - with the same pilot will be in the default CSS/Partition.My second hunt group will forward directly to ...

HiIn the office, we have a CUCME ver 4.1 connected to a PBX Panasonic 1232 using E1 cards, we use a Router 2851 between PBX and PSTN. Extension numbers begin with 16.. and 17.., but when I dial a phone number i.e. 1673-1478, CUCME take the first 4 di...

altesan35 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client running CUCM 6.1.1.2000-3 and they're interested in setting up softphones.  I can't seem to find any info on this.  I got the softphone software but that seems to only go up to CUCM version 4.Is there a new option for higher versions ...

gmgarrian by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes