IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I need your help here. I was recently asked for a solution to which I was absolutely stumped. This is what the customer requested...and it's with regards to CUE/UC500Whenever we go to retrieve our Voicemail, we receive the following message: ...

Hi all,I am experiencing phone/voice quality issues recently at a couple remote locations, users are reporting voice choppiness during conversation and phones reponding slow, like when they pickup the phone it takes a few seconds before they can hear...

dtran by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,i have a problem where i am getting white noise when setting up a conference call. This is intermittent and i have noticed it occurs when the G722 codec is advertised but then 5mins later when trying again it works fine but then the G711 is a...

I have a UC520 with CME 7.0. Some of users configure Cisco 7975 phones call forward all to another internal extension. This call forward all work when IP phone call IP phone, however it doesn't work when PSTN call to the IP phone that set call forwa...

I'm using CallManager 4.3(2)sr1c and a 2821 VGW with IOS 12.4(15)T9. The Music on Hold audio source is the server. No MRGs or MRGLs are configured. We mention the specific music to be played on the line and on the phone. We have centralized CallM...

refram by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have configured softkeys to enable call-back on phones but when the callback softkey is pressed the ephone displays show us that "the callback service is not active"We have check on "service parameters" and the "Call Back Enabled Flag" is setup...

r.grassi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

....anyone out there know of a forum that provides TCL/IVR scripting advice/help? I'm just starting into this...and am having problems...was hoping there was a group out there sharing knowledge.

brnhornt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes