IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Phone Call History

I usually don't post, but I have a customer asking me a question that I can't find an answer to.The customer has 7962 phones, and is asking a 2 part question; can the call history size be increased, and if so what the upper limit is.Any help would be...

I was wondering if I could get everyone's opinion on the advantages of using a full deployment of Extension mobility vs a full deployment of hard phones. Our company has been rolling out each of its sites as EM. However I do not believe everything ne...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Localization

How do you add a new locale to CallManager 4.3? I have been reading about something called a Locale Installer plug-in, but I can't find it anywhere, all links on the Cisco website are not taking me to it, and the only one that seems to be available ...

refram by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all, I have a UC520 I configure a AA script at the end of the script I need to tranfer the incoming call directly to a VM of a user, so I follow this guide http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_tech_note09186a00802ab979...

a.crippa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I did the following configuration:hostname Routerip domain name infomicro.localip name-server 192.168.0.100fax receive called-subscriber $d$fax interface-type fax-mailmta send server 192.168.0.100 port 25mta send subject "Cisco FAX to Mail"mta sen...

Hey Guys,I am having some problems with SIP trunks going to a Motorola device. Are there any debug commands I can use to check the status of my sip trunk or any other trouble shooting tools I can use to get through this problem. Thanks for your hel...