IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I've been trying to find documentation for this, but can't seem to find anything.... How often does Cisco recommend rebooting Unity? We have Unity V5 w/failover using Exchange 2003 as the message store. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

I have had this issue since install. I have an ATA 186 with IP 192.168.19.12 trying to reach 10.1.1.1 port 2000 it is being blocked by my ASA firewall my entire phone system is at 192.168.19.xxx .It is absolutely spamming my firewall from port 2114 t...

Xxstatikk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I need to know if this is either a software or hardware issue. In our office we have Shared Line Appearance on two phones. This issue is a bit hard to explain so I will try my best bare with me lol.Two Extensions with SLA: 2248(Secondary 2...

Echosky81 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using an RP of 1[2-9]XX[2-9]XXXXXXI need to block alot of area codes such as Canada, Caribbean and Bermuda andU.S. Pacific Territories.HAs anyone done this before? DId you enetr a new RP for each Area code? Should I just change it and do 9@ wit...

Resolved! Auto Attendant

I want to set up a voicemail box with an auto attendant script so that when we transfer people to it they get some different prompts and things they can do, we already have an auto attendant set up for one number, can I set one up for this voicemail ...