cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CME Question

HiI have CME 7 configured at a site and have the following problemWhen you place a call from an IPT handset it takes ages to forward the call out the ISDN BRI.If i do a debug isdn q931 and dial an external number from the phone it takes around 6 seco...

Hi,I have created the UDP thru BAT,& in that i selected the Device Type as Cisco 7941, now i require to change the some of the user to use device as IP communicator, can any one suggest how can i make the changes for these users in device profileI t...

I'm in the process of migrating our 4.1(3) CallManagers to new hardware running 7.0. I believe the vendor provided 7.0 only with no patches.EDIT: On bootup the servers show version 7.0.2-20000-5 so it looks to be 7.0(2a).Would it be prudent to patch...

I am trying to route an incoming call that was placed to our 800 number to a particular extension. I use a translation rule to redirect each DID to an extension or to the AA. However, when doing debugs on our PRI using "debug isdn q931" I see that ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 callmanager clusters 1=ver 7.0 and 1 = ver 6.1Each Cluster has six servers.We have created a trunk between the two sites and have defined 3 servers in the config page. These are reflected in the ccm server group as suggested by the SRND.The...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just wanted to confirm that the service mgcp command in the pri-group timeslots command is automatically created when the command ccm-manager config is entered.I had manually added and removed the service mgcp command on a e1 controller interfac...

PAUL CHEN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes