IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM Users Logs

Hi all ,i have CUCM 6 pub and sub , and a user with administrator privileges have changed some lines , i want to know who is this user who done these changes through Logs ,kindly please instruct me how to find this logs through real-time monitoring t...

Hi(CCM 6.1.3190)I am running a bulk update on users to associate their primary line all OK. However the users come from a sync from the customers AD. Some times the user doesn't exist and you get an error from the Job scheduler, this is OK. What it d...

Dear all,I am using 7911 & 7931 IP Phone in my IP Telephony Network. and I am using CUCM6.1. But When I am going to do the conference, in 7911 'conf' button is showing active but in 7931 'conf' button is not active though I assigned softkey templet f...