IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 3825 running IOS 12.4(25)T5 and CCME4.1(0)"flash:c3825-spservicesk9-mz.124-15.T5.bin"Now I want to install some IPhone 7965G + 7916.So, I must upgrade to at least CCME 4.3.I checked the possible version, and the last is IOS 12.4(24)T +...

dufour001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an issue with a newly configured CME.I am using a 3 digit extention in my work place .The extention number starts with 9(eg:9..). The problem is that my prefix is also 9. With my current dial-patterns I am unable to call the internal extent...

faizal_vi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have an isssue where I am struggling to generrate any trace files for Extn Mob.I have gone through the configuration - set to detailed, Trace On, Enabled etc. and left the file settings as default. I have done this a couple of times but sti...

ecclescf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have deployed CUCM 6.1 cluster and client would like to integrate the same with existing AD infrastructure. However, we have following queries,- If we select primary attribute as “telephoneNumber” to be mapped with userID, when user login i...

I purchased 3500XL switch for my Voice Lab Call Manager 4.1(3)sr8.It doesn't support POE so I had to purchase external power kit for my (2)7960 IP Phones. Configuration below, I applied to my 3500XL switch, but I couldn't get it to work with IP Pho...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes