IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have Cisco 7945 phones and some people monitor a second extension number for colleagues/team leaders etc. Question is if the person wants to use the second line and tries to use the CFwdAll button it's deactivated. I've checked our softkey configu...

theweeyin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetproI need recovery the CCMAdmin password, when start CCMPWDChanger ask to me the Administrator Password and don't have this password but have the local adminstrator password.Any ida how to recovery?

CCM 6.0.1 using IP Communicator V 7.0.1.0When I install the communicator client on my pc and click on the appl to open it comes up just fine. After 5 minutes the softkey displays and phone lines disappear. This softphone worked fine before and now it...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TAPS and CUCM 6.X

When I`ve used TAPS in CCM4.X before you have to use a CRS server on the CCM server however how do you install, use TAPS with 6.x Do you need a UCC server or can TAPS be installed in CUCM 6.X? does it need any more SW other then CUCM? thanks

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hy guys,As I can see a lot of people have problems with mgcp fax relay unfortunately none of the suggeted configs helped till now.I have a CM 7 , 2x3845 12.4(24)T, 2xVg224 12.4(24)T. The gateways are registered in CM as MGCP.My current config looks l...

Hi, we have 2 H.323 VGW. each gateway contains 3 PRI links. RG & RL has been configured properly and associated with route pattern in the call amanger. what I want is, IF ALL VGW1 LINKS ARE BUSY CALL WILL ROUTED TO VGW2 (OR) VGW1 ANG VGW1 LINKS FAILE...

baskaranm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe're running CUCM 7.1.2 and H.323 Gateways in each office. We are already using the HQ Gateway as backup in case of an ISDN failure in a remote office. By default the H.323 Gateways are sending the disconnect cause of "1" (Hex 81, unallocated or u...

Hi, I'm using an AS5400 gateway with 124-24T1.I would like to know if there's a way to place a call or transfer a call to an extension behind a PBX on the PSTN. From the SIP endpoint, I tried to use something like:sip:95145551234;postd=4321@gweither ...

jdebroin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes