IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I have a 2811 and a 2801 that I need to swap DSP modules on. One is a bigger chip than the other. Other than gaining the additional resources on the router that needs the bigger chip is there anything I should look out for? This shoul...

Hi,I want to block some users calling any offnet calls, only on-net calls can be done..Can some one help me with a single pattern that can solve this issue...I currently achieved this using multiple Route Patterns...I want to block: 900!, 905! & 90[2...

Hi,We have a CUCM 6.1 setup with 1 pub+ 1 sub, and oflately I have discovered that I can't run RTMT from my workstation.I have uninstalled and installed the RTMT and Jave from my machine yet nothing seems to be resolving this issue.I have attached th...

Outside user call Call Center on for example 345567. After welcome ton he has possibility to chose 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 option. How can I forward DTMF tone (as above) from PSTN over ISDN PRI (IOS MGCP Gateway) to CUCM then to SIP trunk to third party Cal...

Unanswered Topics