IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I ahve a cucm ver 7.0 we are testing pstn lines at the moment.When I make an outgoing call, all is fine, if the called party then hangs up, my line is still staying active, then a announcemnt is made that "the other person has hung up" does nayone h...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that wants to provide analog phone service for various properties they manage. They would use a centralized Call Manager, either BE or CUCM. They have data network connectivity to the buidings that have cat 1 or 3 cable. I want t...

lbrenne by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UC520-16U-4FXO-K9

Hello,I would like to order UC520-16U-4FXO-K9 for 9 users but the system comes with 8 ports integrated poe.1-Do i need to order another 8-port Cisco Catalyst Express 520 switch or does it come with UC520-16U-4FXO-K9 ?2-Do the UC520-16U-4FXO-K9 comes ...

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have T1 connection between our Avaya System and Cisco Call Manager system using a Cisco 2801 mgcp gateway . When I make calls from the Avaya system phones to Cisco Call Manager phones everything works fine. The problem comes when I have a call co...

rarmitage by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I moved a phone from one office to another and the 7912 phone will not boot up. It keeps saying "Configuring CM List"I have unplugged the Power source and have reset the phone with no luck.

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have 2 VGW. each gateway contains 3 PRI links. RG & RL has been configured properly and associated with route pattern in the call amanger. what I want is, IF ALL VGW1 LINKS ARE BUSY CALL WILL ROUTED TO VGW2 (OR) VGW1 ANG VGW1 LINKS FAILED THEN...

baskaranm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes