IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi CCM version : 6.1.2.1000-13System located in Datacentre. IP phones and GW are available are in HQ . Latency response from DC to HQ is 10 ms. Any incoming call through the gateway to the IP Phone the users are able to see the flash first and the...

sundarr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dial Peer issue

hello,I have an issue with dial-peers, when i call one of my did's i get dial tone, the last 4 digits of the did are 8084dial-peer voice 17 voip preference 1 destination-pattern [1-8]... session target ipv4:<ccm-ip> dtmf-relay h245-alphanumericdial-p...

Hello netpro's easy question I think.UCM7 Mobility - I have a mobility profile configured and set up 3 external mobile numbers for 1 phone - when a calls comes into UCM 7 for the phone with mobility configured and all three mobile phone's ring - when...

I have a customer who was concerned witht the fact that configured with full-consult transfer on CME that the Operators number would come across on Caller ID first during a tranfer. Finding out that she basically did a blind tranfer with all calls, ...

I have been unable to find a sample Tcl script which will play a "your call may be monitored or recorded" message to all inbound callers prior to sending the caller to the dialed number. If anyone has a similar script to share or can point me in the...

Hii have E1-PRI running on a 2851 voice gateway, the gateway is connected to a port on a core switch, this port belongs to vlan 10.IP phones are in voice vlan 20when a call is made from any IP Phone to pstn via this E1-PRI after some time during the ...