IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Pros, Can someone explain me the difference between the 2 dial-peer below?dial-peer voice 90005 voip description -- send to OpenSER preference 1 destination-pattern 403203187[0-4]$ progress_ind setup enable 3 voice-class codec 1 session p...

I'm seeing some traffic from the voice VLAN when sniffing on one of my servers. Mostly broadcast, but occasionally unicast traffic between the CMs and some phones.When I remove the "switchport voice vlan" command from the interface which is connected...

c2jkeegan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have callmanager 7 with 2821 router with an fxo line and MGCP protocolCan I configure mobility so that when I call from an Ip phone to a particular ip phone the callmanager will simutaniouslly ring my mobile phone also through the fxo lineIf not any...

I have H.323 gateway and CUCM6.1 I have voice ports on gateway connected to POTS Lines for outbound calling. I have thee pots dial peers for outbound PSTN calls. 911 for emergency9911 for emergency 9[2-9][2-9]..... for local callingwhen I dial 9911 t...

efrazee by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes