IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello folks I have some issues with dial-peersI have a 2811 running MGCP as the primary protocol and is registered to CCM 6.1(2).for emergency calls, we are routing the calls through 2 local FXO ports, the ports show as registered in CCM, however in ...

Hi I have a cisco Meeting Place Express version Version: 2.0.3.35, and I Configured the outdial. I enable the H.323 and I set the following parameter:E.164 address: 9000H.323 ID : MPEH.323 Number Type : UnknownLocal H.323 port: 1720Use gatekeeper: No...

I have one phone, a 7970 that does not seem to want to keep up with daylight savings time. The firmware load and device pool seem to be identical to other phones that are registering the proper date and time. Can anyone think of a reason that this ...

slongewa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unity Caller Input

Using Unity 4.2We have a Call Handler set to answer an 800 number and the Caller Input is set to allow callers to dial an extension during greeting. If they enter an invalid extension, how do I control where the call goes? Is this possible? Currently...

bbtekgraf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes