IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We use CallManager 4.2 cluster in our organization. A few days back, I got several emails generated by RTMT suggesting "DC Server Down". I fixed this by restarting the DC Sevice on the Publisher server.My question however is, what could have ...

Hi !!I have a cisco call manager express version 7 and when I go to Directory the corporative and personal directory are not showed and the status of the phones is Requesting ... ?What can I do to resolve this sitauacion ?Thanks !! ;-)

We currently back up the Pub. only , what happens if we need to rebuild Whole clusterDo we ? 1. Restore the Pub which will be on the latest we are on 6.1.x 2. Re-install the 6.0.x disk on each Sub 3. Upgrade each Sub to the actual release we are on-...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,working with CUCM v7, I have set users to "change PIN at next Login". However, when logging in to Extension Mobility, I get a Change PIN error 207, and cannot either get authenticated or change the PIN. I'm guessing I could change the PIN on CCM U...

simmo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes