IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI have Cisco IP Phone 7970.When I configure Speed dial buttons, the label text dims background image. Is there any way of how to change that behaviour?E.g. I place background image on the left and place short labels for Speed dial buttons on the...

I've got a 7937 IP Conference phone connected on a CUCM 6.0 server. The phone works fine when calling to/from extensions as well as outbound/inbound calls. However, after an outbound call is initiated it will not pass the DTMF tones so it can't ent...

gmgarrian by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have installed cucm 6.1.3 n unity connection 6.x. we have notice that when upate Primary extension of end user, this en user is available for import on unity connection. After we are importe this en user in unity "import users" it's not possibl...

eric.bias by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured all data perfomance to CUOM 2.1 side, but no data I'm still receiving on CUSSM 1.1.I configured the Performance Polling on the Voice Utilizzation Settings for the devices, but no data receiving.Any helps would be appreciateLeonar...

leorob123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

so i've greatly enjoyed reading the posts about running sql from CLI in UCM6.1(2) - big change from the GUI SQL in 4.x.now that i've written some scripts to generate these, however, I'd like to hand the reporting off to another admin.however, i don't...

loganseth by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes