IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to insert on CCM6.1.2 with BAT, phone profile with CUPS.I use UPC<username> and it doesn't work.I have got the following error:Device Name(Record Number 1) 2030 Device Name has invalid characters or is not formatted correctly for this de...

DWAM_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 7816-I3

Does anyone know what the IBM equivelent of an MCS 7816-I3 is? I can't see it mentioned in this link:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/ps5748/ps378/product_solution_overview0900aecd80091615.html

billybjo1 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdy,Are there any tricky issues with setting up Voice over PSTN with Call Manager 6.1.2, 2801 pstn routers and unity connection 2.1.My concerns are site to site calls and voicemail (unity 2.1) accesss.I understand that AAR is required to dial back ...

I have a customer whose remote site mentioned that the see the "CM Fallback" message on couple of phones at random. It appears that certain phones lose their keepalives while others are ok. This one remote site in particular has roughly 30 or so us...

morioka by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I have a problema with 7914 module.I make a new button template with SPEED DIAL BFL. I configure each field and everything is ok , but when the user make a logout and log in all the speed dial disapear , i think that is a hardware pro...

One of my customers is having a strange issue with EM. When anyone tries to use EM, they get an error on the phone saying [11]-Device does not exist. The user has an EM profile, the service is configured and the device they are trying to log into i...