IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Can I get answer why the line on unregistered phone is still active? In older version of CCM, line could not receive call when the phone is unregistered? What is the purpose new changed approach?

goranr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I got problem, I have connection to two providers, there are connected to me by 3825 gateways with dsp, but they want different packetization (sample size) of g711 (one need 10ms-80bytes packets and another need 20ms-160bytes packets) but on CCM ...

Hello,Anyone ever connect thier ccm environment to a Telehealth system, typically used for hospitals. My question is the doc calls for an analog loop start line...to my knowledge this is an FXO port, but could FXS be loop start also?

hbarrera2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, i would like to know if fax passthrough is supported with a SIP Trunk with "MTP is required" checked ? I had to check the "MTP is required", because of conferences with outside users that did not work and because of PSTN prompt not played...

jtoque by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting the following error every 15 minutes in the event viewer on my ipccx server. crs version: 5.0(1)_Build433thanks!Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: Cisco Desktop VoIP Monitor ServiceEvent Category: NoneEvent ID: 4Date: 11/6/2008Time: 9:42:...

jones2sr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Cisco have just released CUCM 6.1(2)su1a which is released to fix, amongst other things, an issue whereby the CCM Manager & CTI Manager Services crash after 248 days.I am currently deploying a CUCM 6.1(2) cluster so am implementing this S...