IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Looking at my Config File (GW 5400), I found:interface Group-Async0 ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0 encapsulation ppp ip tcp header-compression no ip mroute-cache async mode interactive peer default ip address pool dialin_pool ppp max-bad-auth 2 ppp au...

I have 2 CUPC users. When 1 of them updates the contact list it happens immediately. When the other one does it, they have to logout/login. If I login on a different PC, then problem still happens so appears to follow the CUPC user. I can't see any d...

billybjo1 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use ccm 6.1.1 and Berbee Informacast 5.1.1 I upgraded from Informacast 5.1.1 to 6.0.1 and now the browser window does not come up. The ports that informacast uses are unlocked. Is there any service that could be causing this not to open like it sh...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have synchronized Unified CallManager 6.1 to Microsoft LDAP. We have also enabled authentication to the LDAP. We have the "one button login" featured enable for the IP Phone Agent; CCX 5.0(2) SR1. We have noticed the following behavior:1- Use...

Hi ALL:I am having issue with Avaya phone:All the phones are in vlan 7 when i am connecting a pc to vlan 7 and pinging the avaya phone no drop.but when i am pinging the avaya phone from the switch L2 and L3 there is a drop any idea why ?

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes