cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! dependency records

starting to feel like an idiot here, I'm trying to view dependency records, as i'm tryng to delete a CSS but its in use.I've turned dependency on, but can't find where to view then, the help say's go to the related items box on the cucm config page a...

reidg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have established an ICT between 4.1.3 and 6.1 clusters. Calls from the 6.1 to the 4.1.3 go through no problems. Calls from the 4.1.3 to the 6.1 work but frequently are subject to a 10sec delay before the call is established!Its an explict route patt...

reidg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've an Cisco 1861 with B-ACD and the FXS ports are controlled via MGCP from a CCM 5.1(3a). The DN of the ports are 5570 to 5573.DN 5570 has a CFNA to DN 5571, and DN 5571 has a CFNA to DN 5570.The issue is that when a call is received on the B-AC...

Hi,I would like informations about calls details for example the paylod of a paquet SIP because I would like send a maximum information about a call to a correlator of events. In CUCM it has only CDRs?? Who I find more information in CUCM and how to ...

We just discovered the Cisco Phone Designer application. It's a great way to change the background image on an IP phone. Once an image is downloaded to the phone is there any way to eliminate the horizontal lines that go across the phone's display? (...

mstafford by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,My Customer have a CCM version 5.0.1 and we need advance the time in one hour because in Brazil will start summer hour. My question is: I need change time zone the machine or I need too change the Date/Time in CCM?Thank You,Wilson