IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer wants to install the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager client component on their Cisco Unity 5.0. They understand that they are not to use this to push OS updates to Unity. They want to use it strictly for change management - m...

I have a door itercom device from Viking Electronics that is connected to a FXS/stcapp port on my CME. When visitors hit the "call" button they get tone from the CME and can dial an extension to be buzzed in. I would like to have the intercom autod...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are experiencing problems with outgoing calls thrue an H323 gateway and PRI in Canada.The gateway is connected to a CallManager 6.1When doing international calls, calls are ok, when i'm doing local calls I received an error "Ressource unavailab...

ccr_cisco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured Client matter code in local outgoing partition. Now if I going to use call forwarding for any ext it's not working. Example I have ext. 9121 and I have done call forwarding to my mobile number but it's not working. I think client...

somnath21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer who has single CM cluster but they want to break in to two separate CCM clusters because of WAN and geographical issues.When I install the new CCM cluster we are going to use the same phones they have currently using but my proble...

balukr by Level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I`m looking at a SBC to resolve a Firewall requirement. I`m aware that a SBC can work in a through mode which I want, if I`m reading it correctly Set up All sites have a single GW connecting it to the WAN , it is registered to a central Gatekeeper ...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am trying to integrate CME with Microsoft OCS 2007. I couldn't find any procedures or documents to show how to integrate these two, and probably it is not feasible to do that. Is it possible to use unified presence server to work with CME ...

I have a CCM and cue integration. This works fine, When I try and run it in SRST mode I can still use voicemail, but MWI is not working. I understand that MWI will not work as my callmanager is down, but how do I configure for MWI when it is in stand...

silex by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes