IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've tried to configure EM with call manger express 4.2.I configured logout profiles, user profiles, and assigned the url authentication parameter.When I try to log to a device (CIPC) the screen displays "login successfull" but the phone don't get...

My callmanager 4.1 can no longer register a new phone. The total number of phones registed to the callmanager is just 50. When I configure a new phone and connects it, it will be confiruring IP continuously or registering continuously. When I reset a...

I'm currently managing Call Manager 4.X deployment with Unified messaging and it works like a champ. My boss man asked me the other day if I could try to come up with something to help make the system "POP" for the customer. Some sort of value add ...

I have a UC500 with two 4-port FXS cards. The 4 ports on the first card were automatically setup and ephones were configured using the MAC address of the first card. Now I want to use the FXS ports on the 2nd card but I don't know how to get the MA...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to be able to have my IP phones and IP communicator machines to be able to register and use CME without having to VPN in. Seems like the port usage is rather complicated but this is what I have come up with so far.access-list 101 permit udp a...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have a CCM and CRA (with aa script) integration on the same server cofigured for Auto-Attendant and a Cisco 3725 with a E1. The CTI RP is associated but when a user call from the PSTN, the AA takes like 15 seconds to answer. Does any one k...