IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have an FXO card in a 2811 router taking calls from the PSTN and routing them to Call Manager 5.1. Recently users are complaingng that random inbound calls are ringing to the phone as they should but that on some calls both parties can hear...

Resolved! CUE AA issue.

Here's a weird one. For me anyway.I'm configuring custom prompts for a CUE AA. When I set the business open/closed hours I get the "closed" greeting, even though I'm the designated open time frame. When I clear out the schedule and have nothing ma...

gmgarrian by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco Unified CM 6.1 running and I need help in configuring an option to transfer a call to the PSTN and release the line - like similar to the flash option in an analog phone. In Cisco IPCC Enterprise this is called as "Take Back and Transfe...

cstcorpsk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Call Pickup

CCM 5.1.1IPCC 4.5(2)I have two IPCC agents. If one of the agents has left their desk (and forgot to go not ready) the other agent would like to be able to pickup that call before the 4 rings that would normally send it to them. I have placed both a...

Hi, i installed two CCM, a publisher and ans suscriber, the suscriber has taken the configuration (Data Base) from the Publisher correctly, but now, i have some Phones registred, i disconnect the publisher CCM to test if the scuscriber will be active...

a.rayen83 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes