IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I installed CCM 4.2(3) and having phones 7945 and 7965.When i try to configure phone manually, i cann't see these model in the list but if i configure AutoRegistration, phone registered fine and in properties it showed exact Model 7945. For this ...

Hi, I just inherited a IP 7960 (firmware pom3 04-4-00) phone that is locked and password protected. I don't have the password but everything i have tried from Cisco directions to online hasn't worked for resetting the phone or unlocking it.http:/...

cjouhal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If an internal user dials a users extension the call forwards to the users cell phone...good.If someone calls the user using the main company number with his extension on the end (xxx-xxx-5914) the call forwards to his cell phone....good.If someone c...

1. Call Manager Version: 6.0.12. SRST router: Cisco 38253. Router IOS version: 12.4 (15) T54. IP phones: • CP-7940G firmware version 8.0(5.0) • CP-7960G firmware version 8.0(5.0)After configured the SRST:The IP phones 7940 & 7960 are configured w...

rajupawar by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm testing b-acd through a gatekeeper and came across something weird. Call flow is:CME1----gatekeeper-----CME2(b-acd script)When I put a call into the BACD script, an extra call shows up on the gatekeeper. Here's the output:router#sh gatek callsT...

Ok,I recently added a 7914 sidecar to a 7961 phone and programmed a bunch of BLF's to the sidecar so that the receptionist can see if the brokers are on the phone, this works fine on other phones, however on this one phone, it sees the buttons, but...