IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to change the ip address on a subsciber ccm server. I currently have several vg224 registered to this subscriber in the ccm group. I dont think so because they register to the ccm by way of mgcp and mac, so changing the ip should not kill t...

hbarrera2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have good the routing, acl, trunk configuration (90% sure), but still getting fast busy tone, I am using tech-prefix 1#* on Callmanager , is it correct?I am dialing 33861 , why it is showed on the debug like this ( 33 and remainder 861)GK#Aug 20 2...

acerda by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CM 6.1Phone 7937I have installed a 7937 and internal calls in and out work fineexternal incoming calls works finebut external outgoing calls will ring but disconnect as soon as the user connects - have checked the config but cannot understand why thi...

nickmac74 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all dear friends, I have a CCM 4.1(3)sr7, a cisco 2650XM with 4DSP configured and an IGATE (for GSM network). The problem is when I try to initiate a conference with an IP Phone and 2 cell-phones (these two calls go through IGATE), the second cell...

Hello,Here's my situation. We're balancing two voice systems right now. A CCM4 IP System and a Legacy System. The Legacy System is going away. We currently use 4 digit extension numbers and a gateway to translate the 4 digit dialing between phone...

iancarder by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Extension Mobility

Hi All, I configured 10 user profile for EM, only one of them can log off successfully, the reset of the users can log in but when they want to log off and press service button, on the phone screen shows "to set up speed dials and other services for ...