IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Currently We are running Cisco Agent Desktop version 6.1.3 with Call Manager 4.1(3)sr4 and IPCC Express 4.0(4)SR01.Currently we are experiencing issues with voice monitoring some agents through Cisco Supervisor. Some agents can be monitored, other...

Hello,I need some help in the configuration of my vg-200 gateway. The unit is configured for MGCP and is registered with the Call Manager (4.0). When I dial an extension from the VG-200 and the dialed extension answers there is no audio and then a fe...

Hi all,Our customer has recently purchased a CUCM 6.0(1a) software with MCS7825I3-K9-CMB1 hardware. When installing CUCM 6.0 with the Installation DVD, I got a problem with the error message: " Hardware Configuration Problem: Server has only 1 hard d...

hoanghiep by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have installed unity 5.0 with lotus domino. When I used the bulk import tool (from domino) to add one user it gave me error code: Sync failed: USbms_CALU2. Error: 0x80044605.Even with this error code it added the user and now when I go onto SAwe...

Current setup- can anyone confirm the below3 X CM 4.132 X IPCC 4.04 (HA)1X Unity 4.05CM upgrade to 6.1(2) current HW = MCS-7845-I1-IPC1 (no HW upgrade required)IPCC upgrade to 5.0(2) current HW = MCS-7835-H1-IPC1 (no HW Upgrade required)Direct upgrad...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our ip telephony setup was working fine from 1 year . Recently from one month it start giving problems. The External outgoing calls through E1 are sometimes one way - voice calls. We can here the voice but the other cannot here the voice. We did not ...

HiI am facing a problem with ucm 5.1 and cdr, i've setup a new box and configured the billing server to an external ftp but no records are being uploaded to ftp. I've check all the configurations on ccm and everything seems ok. Any ideia what could b...

smeren by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hihow to assign a code so that the participants in a meet me conf have to insert this code before they are allowed to join as a kind of authentication and privacy for the conference otherwise any internal or external one can just dial the meet me num...

user-cisco by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes