IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,we have recently integrated (LDAP) company's Active Directory with our CC 5.1(3) cluster.Now we'd like to use the Owner User ID field in each phone to reflect the AD user.Can this change be automated with BAT for example or should I need to do ...

Just a quick one, could someone point me in the right direction on how to configure the gateway / CCM, so that when a call is made, the called party can see the number and extension of the calling party. AT the moment the called party just receives 0...

Hi, I am trying to get CIPC working with Attendant Console. I have followed the feature guide and have both application users(ac,ac2) configured. The Pilot Point,CIPC is registered but when I try using AC I get following messageInitialization of call...

a.pawar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon. There was a problem of the following plan: At installation CUCM 6.0 " the corporate catalogue " and services on all phones 7940, 7960 does not work. On CUCM 6.0 services for each phone are registered, but phone answers, that " the hos...

bden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new UC500, neither AA nor Voicemail is responding to calls. 'show ccn prompts' reveals no prompt files in the system. Even the system prompts are gone. Can someone instruct me how to get the prompts back? Can I copy systems prompts from a CU...

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to build a quote for an srst site.How do i choose srst in quote builder?Apart from the router with the srst software don't i need voice cards?

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, there are three sites with centralized design model. only one site has callmanager and the other two sites only gateways which phones in remote sites register through callmanager. I have a question as far as device pool. I need two remote sit...