IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am in charge locally of the safety and security of a college location.  We have 7945 phones installed here in every office and classroom.  In an emergency, I need to contact "everyone" and inform them of the problem.  I need to know how to do this ...

When a phone sends a 180 Ringing message to CallManager, does that mean the phone is actually ringing at that time?I realize this may be an obvious question, but I need to be sure. We have a 3rd party Call Center solution with CUCM 10.5 and Cisco 885...

Hi, If i create a CSF device profile and leave the owner ID as anonymous will that consume a basic or enhanced license?CUCM 10.5 PLM Would i be better using extension mobility log out profile on the CSF or assigning an owner ID.  The user only has a ...

Hi Experts,   CUCM: 11.5 SU4 GW: ISR 4331/bootflash:isr4300-universalk9.16.06.04.SPA.bin Phone: 7841/sip78xx.12-1-1SR1-4   I am having issues with my DTMF on SIP phones. We are using MGCP.   On SCCP phones, DTMF is working. We already tried changing ...

Normally we configure CUCM for something like a 8841 but in this case it's desired to use some older phones. The Cisco 7945 gets an ipv6 address and has ip connectivity with the CUCM since it can download firmware and configs. When the phone is confi...

Chojin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our DIDs has landed on a robo caller call list and it is understandably annoying some of our agents getting all the spam calls. Is it possible to set up a softkey or some sore of speeddial that would forward the incoming call to a given extens...

bsmiller1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes