IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've been having this issue for some time now to no avail. I have a pure IPT solution running in my office. I have two 4-port FXO cards on a 1760 router. I have IP Phones with directory numbers 1016, 1004, 1006, 1023 and 10001. I want IP Phone...

Dear sir, 2800 router with 2portfxs----wan leased line pont to pont ------2800 router with 2 port fxs now on both side i will connect analog phones to fxs on both sides like this i have head office and 3 branch offices . so plz tell me how can i conf...

Hi Networkers,im facing an issue with my 2821 router DSP configuration. am trying to configure DSP , i have built in PVDM2-32 on voice card 0 , and installed PVDM2-64 on PVDM slot 1. im not able to configure the voice-card 1 i got the following error...