IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i've configured MP 6.0 along with IP-GW, web conferenceing and GW-sim etc.. every thing is working fine .. i can dial-in via an ip phone and get the standard greeting.issue: in order to schedule a meeting or configure a web conference server, ...

Got a basic question about keepalive in a two CCM cluster. I know the phone keeps active tcp session with standby CCM when phone is registered with the primary server. Say the primary for some reason does not respond keepalive within 30s, does phone ...

2 CUCM cluster, both CUCMs are in the HQ. A remote site is provisioned with SRST. If WAN is down, how long does it take for phone realize it loses the connection with CUCM. I thought it should try 90s with primary, then try 180s with 2nd server, then...

When we do an LDAP integration in CUCM 6.x, it grabs everyone, which is fine. I could do separate OUs and just grab those OUs. But is there a way to exclude ldap entries from the directory sync, or is basically sync all? (System accounts, or peop...

Hi all. I am trying to find a good document on how to add a subscriber in the mix to an environment that only has a publisher. Anyone have any good documents for this or can point the way? Thank you in advance.

Unanswered Topics