IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi folks,i have two callmanagers and we are using h.323 gateways with gatekeeper.the calls from one cisco phone registered to callmanager1 to outside mobile phone doesn't play any announcement when the mobile is not available.while if i use the phone...

Hi there,I am trying to use BAT to check the following box on the phones"logged into hunt group"I do update phones and select the box and run the job.I get the following error when we run the jobHLOGcolumn not found in table devicewe get this on each...

I have just configured presence on 3 phones using CallManager 5.0.4. I have a 7960 with BLF/Speed dials configured and working just fine. I thought you should be able to see BLF status when you look at Missed Calls and the corporate directory. This i...

Hi All, I am trying to download IOS for 2821 router, when I press the download link in feature natigator page, I got the error in the buttom of the web page "undetermine string constant". is it something from Cisco side or related to my browser? alth...

Hi I ran DMA yesterday night ant he gave me some warnings with all the username. They have been configured with underscore. Example frederick_gouger Does somebody knows of I can go with the upgrade on a new server at 6.1 or I really have to change al...

f.gouger by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes