IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear alli Have fxo port on my voice gatewayi define connection plar on my FXO voice-port.and also defined sutable dial-peer to route the connection plar into CCM.but when I dial the number i hear just fastbusy!i debuged and saw theat the connection p...

miskoolak by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running CM Version 5.1.1.2000-2 .... not able to get any CDR records since Dec. 28th. Getting a 10021 Error: There are no matching Records. Not sure where to look - been working fine until then.

Hi everybody,I'm configuring hunt groups in a CCM 4.3 (2) and it works fine (I think so). The problem is that I'd like to make the call remains ringing in the same group, even though there's no answer, until someone in the hunt group could be availab...

I've read that while an RJ45 will work, an RJ48C should be used for a PRI coming from smart jack into a Cisco vwic. Today a customer has the PRI connected to a pbx. I looked at the face plate and I can't tell if it's an rj48 or rj45. Their cabling...

Hi,CUCM 6.1 with H.323 voice gateway configured for mobile voice access features. On the gateway, I configured the following service application: service cmm http://172.17.0.15:8080/cmmivr/pages/IVRMainpage.vxmlWhere 172.17.0.15 is the publisher CUCM...

jjia by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have some problems with outgoing calls from 7912 connected to 4510r switch, calls from 7940 is ok, but then we call from 7912 after some time voice is become very bad and city abonent can't hear us or we can't hear abonent. ( we have to 4510 s...

Hi all,Got this question from a client. She is describing her existing Nortel system at first..."When the manager has her phone forwarded to the assistant's, and when the assistant receives a forwarded call, the call display is something to the effe...

flash2200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes