IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can any one send me the Link from where I can download the documentation for Cisco Call Manager 5.1,MCS7835I2-K9-CMA2 and VG224.I have to implement the above said components.Thanks and Regards,S.Venkataraman.

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Originally we had one CME in the network supporting 48 phones. Due to a change order the total number of phones jumped to 78. So we decided to add another CME to the network.The 2 CMEs are connected to a cisco switch. Both CMEs are on the sam...

HiI have a 3845 Voice gateway with 2 PRIs.... but i dont have the gateway level resundancy can somebody help me with the design on gateway level redundancy???how do I have 2 gateways with gateway and PRI redundancy?? appreciate if anybody can help me...

Hello:We have this weird issue here. We have two attendant consoles users. Everything works fine, until one of the user loggs off their AC application. When one user loggs off, the other user cannot park and retrieve calls.Do you know what might be t...

I recently purchased a 7940 VoIP phone with plans to use it for my business. I run my business out of my home. I use Comcast VoIP service and would like to know how to set it up.I have hooked the phone up and it booted up ans is cycling through som...

tbottger by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:We have recorded custome AA welcome prompt. However, when we call the pilot number, it plays custom welcome message followed by system welcome message. How can we turn off system welcome message?Thanks