IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Aside from a potential cost savings for 3rd party sip phones (which may or may not be the case) what are the pro's and con's of using 3rd party SIP phones with UCM6.1? Also, can a 2811 or 2851 be configured as a pure sip voice gateway? I.e can we c...

I have a upgrdaer 6.1.1.3000 upgrade. I have combined the iso images and when I put the disk into the pub it cannot find it.Anyone upgraded to 61.3 without issues?I have read the docs inside and out and I dont think I am doing anything wrong so unles...

miket by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any significant advantage of Gig IP Phone in terms of Voice Quality? Technically, it can only make a phone registration process faster when its downloading the config from the TFTP server or if the phone is being rebooted then it will come ...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently migrated a CallManager 4.23 system to 6.11b. All went very well. The one problem that seems to haunt the users here and there is when they place a call the display will show "fake display" then it will go away and be replaced with valid ...

mwadam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI'm having trouble with a translation rules.I created the following rules :voice translation-rule 1 rule 1 /^8/ //!voice translation-rule 1111!voice translation-rule 1112 rule 1 /^9/ //!voice translation-rule 1113 rule 1 /^8/ //!voice translati...

Hello Everyone,I am integrating an Avaya G3 in Honduras with a CCM 5.1 in Canada (HQ)using a Cisco 2821 router. After completing the integration, would it be possible to do smart routing? What I mean is if a user in Honduras wants to call to US, woul...

On the 7961 IP phone, Login & Logout Extension mobility displays after pressing the services button. But when I press either option, it displays ?Host not found?.Hi,I tried configuring Extension Mobility on Callmanager 5.0 on 7961 & 7940 IP phones. O...