cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 871 to UC520

I'm really hoping somebody can help us. I can post configs if it helps but our issue is this... Once a call is initiated, a tunnel is created between the two devices using EasyVPN. HOWEVER, the tunnel times out... ALL WE WISH TO DO IS TO MAKE SURE ...

netsec123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have brand new 7941 which when I jiggle the RJ45 cable, it reboots. I tried different 7941, different cables and all of them do the same thing. I tried 2 different POE switches and same problem. s72033-psv-mz.122-17d.SXB2.bin on WS-X6148-GE-TX s720...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I cannot find where in Cisco Call Manager I can change the system time that shows up on phones to sync up with the server. The server time is 2 minutes faster than what is displayed on the phone. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

bergquist by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,supposing we want to integrate ipt to two small locations with WAN using wireless.im thinking 2 UC500 and creating some VOIP dial-peers for each to communicate with each other. havent worked with the UC so im not sure what is offered technically...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got an H323 gateway, with several FXO ports. Call forwarding to an external number does not work. WHen I press the CFwdALL button and start to dial the numbers it lets me put in 4 numbers and then gives the fast busy. If I put in just 4 numbers ...

tgurney by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a CM 4.1(3) cluster which is 6 x subscribers, 1 x publisher, 1 x TFTP server. CallManager service is only running on the subscribers, not on the publisher or TFTP server.The MoH Audio Translator is not configured on any of the servers yet but...

scoe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes