IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I need to provide a coverage in case CTI RP gets unregistered. Coverage needs to be different for each location. I can add the same DN in multiple partitions to the same CTI RP. Or I can create multiple CTI RP with a single DN. Is there a preference ...

I have two ISR 4451s that are being used as CUBEs.  We are having a problem with box-to-box redundancy.  The two Cubes are using portchannels to provide fail over.    One port of the port channel goes to a 3850 switch (switchA) the other port goes to...

Hi all, Recently we have purchased 8831 conference phone. But in our CUCM default ad hoc conference limit is 4 . If i change the ad hoc range to 6 it will effect for all the connected phones. Now, my request is we need to configure maximum or 6 confe...

Hi All, I have CMS cluster configured as video bridge. There are some spaces configured in CMS by using number range 5640 -5649. The strange issue i am having is all Cisco audio conferencing phone (7937 and 8831) can dial all space numbers except 564...

Image 19.png Image 21.png
Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have an ISR4331 with 4xFXO and PVDM4-32, but PVDM4 is in APP_DNLDING and reset state. Already reset the PVDM and rebooted the router but no luck. Is there anyone who can help on this? The IOS-XE version is 16.06.05. Thanks in advance.

Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,I have a Cisco IP Phone 7911G and can't figure out how to configure it.I just updated the firmware "7911/7906 SIP IP Phone firmware files only - Compatible UCM versions 4.3.2, 5.1.3, 6.0.1, 6.1.3, 6.1.4, 7.0.2, 7.1.2 and above ", but fro...