IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i was wondering if cisco 7911 phone could work on an Asterisk PBX (SIP mode)??In Cisco Site the firmware for the 7911 to support SIP is used for upper versions of CCM 5.X, but there is no mention if the firmwares proposed are used to work with Ast...

I have implemented a work around for paging over the phones. Basically, in strategic locations I have set up phones with a new DN set to auto answer.It has been brought to my attention that people are abusing this and using it to evesdrop. Is there...

When one of our employees forwards their desk phone to their cell phone, the call that is forwarded shows up as 555-555-last 4 digits of the caller calling on the persons cell. I know its sending the Phone number mask on the line because we have 5555...

All, part of this implementation Im doing is a couple of auto attendants, something of which I have not done before. Is there a good "easy to understand" document out there that I can follow? I have not found anything that really tells me how to go...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I get this error message a lotlooks like the CA certificate server is expired. Is there a fix to this?At Wed Jan 30 08:00:31 CST 2008 on node 10.33.8.33, the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated: SeverityMatch - Emergency 269: Jan 30 1...

ggittins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been seeing "uri dialing" about SIP. My understanding is that SIP phone can use the email format username@domain.com to call the other party. My question is: when a user call a phone number, say 1234 from a sip phone, does it also use uri dial...

How can I manipulate the outbound calls bet. phones on SRST? For the internal calls, users will be able to dial 4-digit and reach the 10-digit phones registered on the router. Ex: the user would dial x1111. We want append areacode+Nxx (123456) to an...

Hi All,I am currently deploying ARC and am having some issues controlling the CTI Ports. As a result of these issues the ARC Connect Server will not start.I have a TAPI user created in CallManager (4.2(3)sr2b) that is associated with the various CTI ...