IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how to manipulate the outgoing number?forexample, phone registers on the router with internal number 1006, and also appears dial-peer 1006$, and calls I can make only INTERNAL! FROM 1006 to 1007 ans so on.But I cann't call PRI number, like 212345dial...

While inspecting the config of our UC520 I see it makes extensive use of BVI interfaces and bridge-groups. I see that the 802.11 radio and VLAN1 interfaces are part of a bridge-group 1 with a BVI interface setup for them and that my Voice VLAN also ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I am getting the following debug output on my MGCP gateway when I want to make an inbound call. The outbound call works fine. There is 910 extension. Any ideas?thanks,KO08_2812(config-if)# *Jan 28 17:13:10.684: ISDN Se0/0/0:15 Q931: RX <- SETUP ...

Hi,I am working with 8 analogues lines for a UCME / H323 gateway (Cisco 2811). I know the Telco can configure the 8 lines in a rotary upon request but in the event that they are not. Are there any configurations on the voice ports for especially for ...

rbario by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've install E1 R2 DID trunk (in Manila) in C2851 vg and create H323 gateway in CCM 4.1(3)sr3a.The extension in CCM is 5XXX and PSTN will sent 5 digits, i.e. 55XXX. Below is the vg configuration:==============================controller E1 0/0/0 f...

mike.lo by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, going through cisco documentation for callmanager 5.0 and it says that be default it creates 2 partitions(active, inactive) so that an upgrade can be done without disruption. My question is when i do the initial intall, does it install t...

Hi guys,When doing CCM labs, it is sometimes necessary to start with a fresh CCM config, i.e. no phones, no partitions, no CSS etc. Is there a quick way to clear the CCM config rather than to delete everything that's been configured individually?

Kane_CCIE by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When upgrading to an IOS that supports SRST 4.0, I have found that now there is a digit delay when using an outside vendors' IVR. Using IOS c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-9.T1.bin or c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-11.XW3.bin there is a noticeable delay....

noel.m by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer who is running ccm version 3.3. Recently the subscriber crashed and bluescreened and since then hasn't been able to boot up.Due to the age of there system we hopefully plan to upgrade to version 6.1 soon. Anyway the customer need...