IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello can someone assist. I am trying to use the UK numbering plan. This will be the first site that I am using it, at other sites I have entered the route patterns manually.I have a pattern setup with 9.@ When I make a call I see it arriving at the ...

stevo1664 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with a topology as following:(HQ) CCM --- WAN --- (BRANCH) VoiceGW --- H.323_GatewayNormally the branch's outgoing calls goes through the H.323 Gateway which is registered with the CallManager as a regular H.323 Gateway and it works...

jhasen by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii have a problem with meet me conference like this: a user initiates a meet me conference, and when a PSTN (landline) caller calls the meet me number he joins the conference without any problem, the issue is that when a caller calls the meet me no...

Hi! I brought down a new call manager to a customer yesterday and it had no rack mount kit included. Cisco is being no help, and I cant even order the kit separately!! Does anyone know what corresponding HP server (2U) it might be so I can get it fr...

mx by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CCM 5.1.3 connected to a server sftp, in making the backup of database is wrong with the following error, the following is the log file server sftp, SFTP show the error "SFTP server no started", the next file is a log of sftp server.

Hi,I am having problems with MOH on remote site srst router. I have included attachment of sh ephone summary and sh ccm-manager music-on-hold.The issue appears to be that the MOH audio file is not multicasting? When I call the site via POTS I hear no...