IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CM 4.3 vs UCM 6.1

Hello,Our company is currently running CM 4.1 on Windows 2000. We are looking at upgrading to Server 2003 with CM 4.3. Before making this move, I was curious if there was any real advantage to upgrading to UCM 6.1 with the Linux operating system? I...

This might simply be a feature request for Cisco, but just in case there's any form of work-around or system preference...A client exec has asked if when entering digits via PreDial an IP phone can display Alerting Name before hitting Dial.This would...

We have a VG224 handling some analog devices (phones/faxes/paging) and notice that the only time QoS is not acceptable is when this device is at either end of a call. Auto QOS is enabled on switchports (same switch/vlan as the Call Manager) and on th...

c.yeo by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I setup a test lab for our to be 6.(1a) machines. Setup went just fine.I set the switchports up just like they are on our production servers with:switchport access vlan 172spanning-tree port fastHowever, as soon as I enable the "switchport access vl...

snooter by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have CCM 4.1(3)Sr2. I know how to limit calling time but is it possible to limit the length of a particular call.. say for example, if I want to limit the call to any international number to 5 minutes only?? After 5 minutes it disconnects on...

Currently have running a new 2811 with CME. It has a NME-16es-1g-p card in it and runs great with my 7911G and 7941G phones. I am currently trying to evaluate a rugged 7960G on it but it will not power on. I know that the 7940G uses Cisco prestand...

abrashic by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes