IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have installed CRS 4.0 in the co-resident deployment model and now i am not able to log on to the CRS server. I get 'Unauthorised' message everytime i try to log into the server....i did follow the guide on the cisco.com to troubleshoot the CRS ...

Hello:One of our customer has got a win32.pinfi virus on their publisher. I am having tough time to recover it from virus. My only option is to rebuild. Question here is when i rebuild the publisher and bring it on to network would be sync-up with su...

Hello,I have configured a Routing Point and I want to forward a DN to that routing point. The DN is not configured on a phone, it's a DN that I have from the local telco on an E1 trunk. I am using CCM 4.2 . I tryed to create a hunt group and put th...

mc12mc12m by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I've got an ISDN problem which has arise the past couple of weeks at a customer.The customer has a 2811 CCME with IOS c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-11.T2.binand three VIC2B-NT/TE cards.All incoming calls are routed to a unity express mod...

Hi,I have an issue with Attendant Console. The application does not list all of the users. This is for CUCM 5.1 implementation with Windows 2000 AD integration (muliple domains). Please could you tell me what I need to do so that it lists all of the ...

gsidhu by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes