IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I am experiencing a problem where if users receive an external call from the pstn, and the caller presses the mute button, i get a start/stop noise/interference on my phone.This is particularly audible when on speakerphone.Any help or suggest...

We are using CIPC 2.1.2.0 with Call Manager 6.0.1.2119-1. Using extension mobilty and configured speed dials. Internal numbers work but external numbers are blank when the speed dial button is clicked on.The phone button template is the standard IPC...

feisalb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using CME 4.1 on a 2811 router which has a 2 port FXS card We need to install 2 analog phones and want them to communicate with the IP phones registered to the CMECan anyone let me know the configuration required on the CME or point me to a link...

ambi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a branch office running off our centralized callmanager (5.x). The branch has a 2811 router, with 4 FXO ports connected to loop start lines and is configured for SRST. When in SRST failover mode the ip phones can call each other and they can...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes