IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have the CCM 5.x inside a NAT with somo phones on SCCP and SIP, and they are working fine. But i need to have a phone with sip outside the nat.What configuration do i have to put on the phone and on the router?I'm not getting very sucessfulAndre...

labredes1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have CCM 4.1(3). We have configured Cisco IOS Conference Bridge on 3845 router. Device pool applied is Default with Codec G.711.Following are the details collected from 3845.IP address of my phone is 10.10.34.20.10.50.254.2 is Voice Gateway. I i...

I am beginning to implement the new 7941 and 7970 phones on our network (currently have about 30 installed). I notice that every once in a while (not sure on the exact timing - maybe every two hours?) the phones go into "registering" mode. The phon...

Hey guys --I am trying to send an email for message notification my customer's exchange server; however, it doesn't seem to be working. What needs to be configured on the exchange side to get this to work?I am using UC 2.0 on the Business Edition.Th...

ouhakheme by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I think I hit a DB issue for my CCM 5.1(2b) new installation.My LD pattern is under LD partition and my local pattern is under Local partition. When I made a LD call from DNA, I saw it match a pattern that is in Local_Site partition and the pa...

bluejays by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes