IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BAT

Hi All, I am trying to install BAT plugin in CCM 4.2(1)sr1b but message is comming "would you like to reinstall 5.2(1b)" in Publisher.I just wanted to confirm should I go ahead with this so as to avoid any problem in future in Publisher.Also, is ther...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

guys i have a new server and i installed it and when i checked its version in help it says CCM 4.2(1)......my other CCM has version 4.2(1)sr1...now can someone please tell me how i am going to upgrade new CCM version to the old one. pleasse help me o...

Does anyone have any recommendations on software/tools that they have used to document their CallManager configurations? I have found a possible solution at www.cmreports.com, but it is not a tool and I have to basically send the database over to th...

jones2sr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can one use DMA 5.1.3 in preparation for upgrading to 5.1.2b CUCM? I have the upgrade media for 5.1.2b, but i see there are some significant bugs fixed in 5.1.3 DMA. Based on the horror stories I've heard about DMA, I'd like to avoid as many bugs a...

loevans by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of an issue with MGCP in 12.4(11)T3 IOS?Had a 2800 ISR series gateway stop accepting/placing calls the otherday, and had to reboot the gateway to fix the issue. No MGCP / MGCPdid not work. When you reset the gateway from call manage...