IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem setting up a hunt pilot. I have two phones (x 1332 & x 1333) I want to put in this hunt pilot. I changed 1332 to 1334 because I want 1332 to be the pilot number. I changed the phone so they are ringing via x1333 & 1334 respec...

CALL TRANSFERS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.We have a receptionist with more then 14 lines configured on her phone. Looks like when ever others put thier caller on hold, the receptionist sees a blinking light. OK, HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED TODAY. Some one on t...

Is there a way to have a call placed "on hold" ring back after a period of time? I've had a couple instances where the user put a call on hold and forgot they were on hold. If it would ring back after 60 seconds that would be helpful. (Call Manger ...

Hello,I've got a strange problem with NTP synchro in CUCM 5.1.My publisher is synchronized with an NTP server, but the subscriber server can't synchronize with the Publisher server, it says that the Publisher is not accessible.As soon as remove NTP s...

jconi by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi have CCM 4.2.3 sr2, and when users login in EM they receive error 7, I look in docs and saw that "AutoLogout Setup Error: The system could not communicate with the AutoLogout service"Reboot Publisher solve this or i just need to restart some servi...

etmarcof by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I know there are issues with ATA's and modems, but is there a way that I could make it work by changing some settings on the ata? I need 1 connection in a separate building, and a vg224 is very expensive for 1 connection..regards,Gerard

Hi All, We have already one PUblisher(7825 H2) & subscriber(7825H2) running in network. In same LAN, we would like to connect one more Subscriber since the existing subsriber (7825)cannot support more IP Phones .Can I get any detailed document of how...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2MB WAN Link between to CCM Clusters and need to test the link by send 40 calls between two sites.Can some recommends a windows software base Callgen to simulate G.729 calls ?TIA

zulfi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have created a folder on the tftp directory on ccm 5.1 and we are not able to delete it anymore. There is a command on the cli access but it seems to delete only file and not folder.Does anyone know how to do it?ThanksfabioPS we report here the fo...

f.chiesa by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes