IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Good evening.We have Cisco Call Manager 8.6.x and MOTOTRBO RADIO server and mototrbo DP4000 Ex SERIES ATEX RADIO's. We are planning to integrate CUCM and MOTOTRBO so that VOIP users can communicate with RADIO devices. I found that this suppor...

Good morning!  I've been looking at this for a couple days now.  Followed all the rules by the book, so I think.  Searched, googled, asked other people, even opened a TAC case.  Enough back story. I'm trying to get auto registration working on our 7 ...

JasunKAR by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a query on CUCM 10.5 Licensing. My client wants to remove all Hard phones (Nearly 150) and want to deploy CIPC against each hard phone.Can I configure both types of phones for all the users for time being even if we do not have licenses to ...

Hello Everyone,We have several VG 350 MGCP but only one of them is losing dial tone in random ports. It looks like many people have the same problem but no one have found a real solution. Here's what I have done so far with no luck:1) Reset the port ...

Hi All,We are having issues with FAX not working with ATA 191.ATA Software version is : 12.1SR2-3Call Flow:PSTN >>> SBC >>> CUCM >>>> ATA >>> Ricoh Fax Machine --> Internal calls to the ATA does not result in the FAX tone--> when we connect a analog ...

Greetings, I"m have trouble configuring a 4331 gateway, (possibly because I have not experience).   I can't configure MGCP, etc. From what I can tell from attached pics, and from the link below, it looks like the PVDM module, is in the wrong slot, (...

Need some Opinions on this.  I have a Device on site that is not always manned but it's 'important'.  The customer has the following requests: Device rings DN 4444If No Answer and it's during Business hours, send it on to DNs 4000, 4001, 4005If No An...

RAustin70 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes