IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

is there a way to apply two different Restriction tables to this in built conversation?I have one call handler that uses the default Restriction table. I need another call handler that will contain additional dial strings than the default?thanks

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks:Is it me, or Cisco? This is the 2nd version of CME that I find I can't access the http://x.x.x.x/ccme.html web page. The reason I ask is I had this bug- CSCsj39556 identified with 12.4.4 XC6 code. I got a special "bug fixed IOS" for this, and a...

mmose by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Something simple that I haven't been able to figure out.On the 7960/40 phone models, I used to be able to get into network settings, scroll down to option 33 and hit **# to allow me to erase the network settings. This would clear everything and grab...

wrkemmer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've a customer who is complaining about the time it takes to IP Phones in a remote site to register with the SRST router during a WAN failture (2 minutes aprox)Is there any way to reduce the time it takes to an IP Phone to register with an SRST r...

fcovallem by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes