IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,I`ve been told that callmanager ver 5.1 features an inbuilt IVR? Is this correct?I have a requirement for callers to dial a main number then be given options to contact a receptionist or department or dial a internal number etc...Hope you ca...

Hi to all,I have a LCS 2005 SP1, at this time we use it only for IM services. But now we want to integrate it our with IPTelefony provided by Cisco Callmanager Express, we want permite to communitate beetwen Live Communicator and IP Phone, and use CC...

a.crippa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I found another problem in Call Manager today. I'm using 4.1(3)SR4d. The memory usage in the publisher server keeps increasing day by day, and after I investigate, it's all because the dllhost.exe process. It takes about 400MB of memory. The s...

sr2290723 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;We have a serious problem with our ip telephony system. Sometimes; when someone tries to call outside world over FXOs, he gets in another call that goes on between two people(another call over FXOs). Then all the connection is lost. Problem is onl...

yatisspor by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes