IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Im having an issue getting dhcp to work with my ip phones. can someone help and see what I did wrong? Thanks.ip dhcp excluded-address 10.25.102.1 10.25.102.10!ip dhcp pool VOICE network 10.25.102.0 255.255.255.0 dns-server 10.25.6.10 default-...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I am in a situation by which my PUB is down, are users still able to make changes to CallForwarding on their lines? My first inclination is that it is not possible as the SUB is a read-only database but I wonder if anyone knows definitively. Thank...

nlucenko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiii All,,Please I have a critical issue ,, my end user want to display names in corporate directory with first name instead of last name,l tried xmldirectorylist.asp but no results , I have CCM 4.2

I have an IPT site of ten branches and the Head Quarter (HQ).The callmanagers were located in the HQ while srst were configured on the branch routers. After the deployment all the branches were able to call the HQ. After few weeks of deployment, it ...

I am having an issue with a new carrier for 3 digital PRI lines. I am attempted to determine if it?s a carrier issue.The equipment we have:1) Cat 6500 Core2) 6808 module connected to it for the digital t1The new carrier sent us 3 PRI?s with one trunk...

I have a Sip connection between a Cisco 2811 and a AudioCodes (Carrius) system. Call can be completed in both directions without any issues. Our issue is faxing. A fax will complete fine if the recieving fax is not set for "auto receive". From what I...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes