IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two CME one with ver 3.3 and other vith ver. 4.(0)1. I've made connection between them over serial link. Every telephones from side of CME 4.(0)1 can call any telephone on side of CME 3.3 but in opposite direction it's not possible. I've check...

I was told when we first setup out IPT that to receive outside calls the phone would need to have a Unity license. Is this correct? If not can someone tell me the work around for this. I think it is sort of silly to pay for Unity licenses for phone...

I have a client that has requested 7914 expansion module for their 7960 phones.They want to be able to see who is on their phone(presence), which I have configured and is working correctly.The problem lies in the fact that they are using analog circu...

j-foote by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,out switchboard seems to get overloaded then freezes and the receptionist is unable to handle calls. The only workaround was to restart the application. It keeps happening.I've tried the event viewer, it only got "licenseService error" that seems ...

redrobish by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes