IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Maybe I'm just not doing something right, but occasionally we have a need to remove a DN line appearance from a phone. When you choose Delete in the phone configuration area, the DN is completely removed not only from that phone, but from all other ...

elbyte by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When you make a change in the Global Directory and the Attendant Console does not reflect the change what do you do to make the changes show up in Attendant Console. Do you have to stop and restart a service in the Control Center and if that is the c...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,In CCM 4.2(3), there is no MOH audio source setting in the Device Pool any more...So How can I change the MOH audio source for each device pool? If I change the cluster-wide setting under CCM services, do I have to do a cluster reboot?Thx

bluejays by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is an acceptable Jitter Rate for an SLA with a service provider? MY provider is saying that they will guarantee that jitter will not go above 10 milliseconds and it will be measured in 5 minute intervals. This is an MPLS network and we will run ...

mdargin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Were planning the installation of Call Manager Express in our office but someone told us that we need to change our network cabling which is "cat-5 atm 4pr 24awg UL/CSA/ETL 350mhz" for cat-5e cables. Do we really need to change or are we Ok with exis...

smeloche by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to display the call park number on the ip phone after the call is parked for longer duration. Example Phone1 puts call from phone2 to call park, on phone1 it displays "call park at XXXX" this message is displayed for few seconds and th...

sazam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Morning All, I have applied LAN based QoS (WRR with a priority queue) to a 2950-E. Because the queueing config is applied globally it is unclear as to when it actually begins prioritising traffic. Is it all of the time, or simply when there is cong...

RVirdi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im using CME. I configured one DN to forward call to a voice mail if unanswered but when i tested it in it immediately forwards the call to the voicemail server in just two rings. What could be wrong?

r_berana by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem with my Unity 4.1And I create new Subscriber I'm getting error message:Error: The Subscriber template's string or the Subscriber extensiondid not fit into the dialing rules.Also and I try to update for user under Call Transfer ...

idanlerer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,We are having Cisco Unity Express with Callmanager 5.1 and 2821 Router as voice MGCP gateway.My query is that when the outside call will land on 2821 Router PRI number (PSTN), than how it will land on the Unity Express ? , means what all need to c...

tyagi.v by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes