IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having a heck of a time getting my IP Communicator to register over a VPN. It registers in the wink of an eye if I'm in the building, but if I go outside, not so much. I am using IP Communicator 2.0.2.0, the Cisco VPN client 4.0.1 and I'm conne...

refram by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a issue and was wondering if some in the post have a workaround.A remote site that invokes AAR has problems when the press the message button. They get the general greeting.Is there way to fix this without going to every sub account in unity a...

jgittins1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:I'd like to use the AAR feature to have incoming DID calls to remote site phones set for fwd'd bsy/na to vm, to use the pstn when the wan link is down or out of bw.the site will have a pub 4.2, and unity 4.2 at central and a sub at remote. metr...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a C7940G in SIP firmware POS3-08-6-00.I need to regularly check the RTP counters by telnetting to it and do "sh rtp".But I need a way to reset these counters.Clear RTP doen't exist so the only way I found was to reset the phone ; which i...

kwillocx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a CME system and trying to get the company logo Up on the LCD when phone is idle. What format must the image be in, and what tools can i use to edit the image. If there is a document that shows how to do this, it will be helpfull. Thank you

p.holley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes